Hello dear readers today i am coming with a great post which is all about how you can easily install Kali Linux hacking tool in your android device without any computer or laptop.
I am writing this post because Many similar articles on the internet have some error so newbie like you are not able to install the hacker’s operating system (Kali) on the android phone.After read this full tutorial you know all about How To Install & Run Kali/Ubuntu/Fedora Linux on Android.
#PREREQUISITES( You Need To Do Before Start The Tut.)
For Installing and running Kali Linux on your Android device you need to do something which is listed below in 5 points.
- 1. ) your android device must be Rooted ,without rooted device you can not install Kali Linux in your android .
- 2.) you need to install Busybox Installer after rooting your android device .before root the device you can not install busybox installer in your android phone.you can download busybox installer from this link <<download busybox installer >>
- 3.) Linux Deploy.you can download it from this link <<download linux deploy>>
- 4.) Android VNC Viewer.you can download it from this given link <<download android VNC viewer >>
- 5.) if you want to work with Kali , your device must be has 4GB Free Space on your External Memory.
- 6.) most important is your device is connected with High Speed Net .(wifi or 3G is best choice for you)
Now Start Installing Kali On Android Phones Or Tablet:
Lets coming towards The Ultimate Installation Guide for Kali Linux.For Run Kali Linux On Your Android Device you need to Follow Some Simple Steps (i recommend understand every step carefully ) and enjoy hacker’s OS of course Kali.
Step 1:) first of all you need to root your android device or tablet as i say above in PREREQUISITES.
Step 2:)–: Now when you root your device you need to install busybox using busybox installer. for install busybox First we need to install UNIX Scripts into our device using the Busybox Installer app. here I assume that you download busybox installer from the above given link now follow below some steps and install busybox .
- 1.fist of all open busybox installer and here you see a window simply Choose the Busybox Version and click on it from the drop down menu.(see below picture for clear understanding)
- 2. here in this screen you need to press the the install button which is given below the screen.(see screenshots)
- 3. After clicking on install button ,you’ll see installation process of the scripts.(here you need high speed internet connection
- 4.when the UNIX script successfully installed in your android device,a message will appear like below figure.
- 5.That is friends ,Now you have successfully installed busybox in your android device.
Step 3: Now the actual step come when we install Kali Linux on android phone storage .this step is all about how to “Configure Linux Deploy”. Now i assuming that you have download the linux deploy and install it in your device simply follow the given steps carefully.
- 1.first of all open Linux Deploy app in your android device .
- 2.And simply Tap the properties icon it will opens the properties screen like below picture .
- 3. Here in this screen you’ll see many option simply select the distribution and select Kali Linux ( see screenshots below)
- 4.Leave all other setting to be default and select the desktop environment to GNOME.
- 5.now one thing more Select all the components in Components Menu.
- 6. if you want to change the height and width of the screen then choose GUI Settings.( see below picture for clear understanding)
- 7. Now don’t wasting the time simply you need to select the install button and then hit OK button .
- 8. when you done all above 7 point now you can see the result that is the installation process starts .
- 9. When the installation process completed simply tap on the START button and then tap OK it will mount the Linux file.
- 10. simply Note down the IP address in the top left corner of Linux deploy it changes periodically.
Step 4:) This is last step which we are going to perform, this step is all about Configure The Android vnc. I assuming that you download android vnc from the link which is given in the beginning of the tutorial (prerequisites) .If you think what is use of this android vnc viewer you think right ,Basically VNC is use to connect the mobile device to computer but here i am going to use this app for connect with Linux deploy by which you can install and use the Kali Linux in your android device or phone. so don’t wasting time follow given process and that’s it
- First of all open the Android VNC Viewer,
- Select “new ” in connection
- After that Enter Nickname and in password box you need to enter the default password which is changeme
- And give the IP address which you copied from Linux deploy for exple in my case it is 192.168.1.35 and the port is 5900 and username is android and then color is 24-bit color(4bpp).
- Finally tap the Connect button.
How To Close The Kali Linux
exit from the VNC viewer and open Linux Deploy and simply tap the Stop Button,after that a popup will come click on the OK.That’s it.
Over To You:
Now this is your turn how you can use this popular operating system ,you are free to comment here what is your experience which you are gain during this tutorial if you faced any problem in any steps fee free drop your comment ,i will solve your problem within 2 hour .
if you like this post please don’t forget to share it with friends also please socialize it . thank you so much ,stay tune with this blog